Monday, August 24, 2009

And so the blogging begins........

I have been an avid blog stalker for the past year or so, but have never had the desire to participate in the blogging world myself. Because of this one sided relationship I've had with the blogging world, I have recently decided that I am missing out on a great opportunity. I am always amazed by the content people post. The many memories that are instantly published for the world to see, but more importantly the record it leaves behind for the individual.

I have always been a believer in a journal and that I should participate in such a thing. But just because I am a believer doesn't mean I have been a "doer". So as I embark on the journey into the blogging world I hope that it may become some what of a journal for me. That one day I may be able to look back on these random post and have it bring a smile to my face, or someone else for that matter.

So until I have something profound to say or something cool to post........ :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's finally working! Its so great to have another friend blogging and now I can stay more caught up on your lives than I already am!!! And, I love reading people's blogs are so witty and insightful(and use proper grammar!). Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.....nice. I didn't know you had a blog. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tana i didn't know you had a blog! It looks like you are enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete